The 11pets: Pet Care allows keeping all the information of your pets in an efficient and intuitive way. In this tutorial we explain the different sections and the information that can be stored in each. Notice that these menus regard the registration data; the app has different, dedicated sections for medical and care data.
The Main Menu summarizes all important information. In addition, it includes the status of up to 6 periodic activities by showing the date of the next scheduled event (for example, the date of the next vaccination).
The Main Menu provides access to all other sections. To reach these additional sections, tap the “Details” button at the right of your pet’s name and then select a Section by tapping on the top menu (green text).
The “Main Information” section keeps the basic information of the pet:
- Name, breed, photo, gender
- The age can be set either exactly (birthday) or as an approximate (years and months)
- Set if the pet is neutered/spayed
- Define the color
- General notes
The “Registration Data” section is where you can keep all the registration information of your pet:
- Microchip information, pedigree data, etc.
- Medical book number
- Licenses (city hall, rabies, …)
- Information about the shelter or the breeder
- Insurance policy data
In this section you can keep the rest of your pet’s data.
- Any visible marks your pet has
- The normal weight and height range (relevant for the weight monitoring)
- Information about the parents
- The hair type
- If your pet has passed away, register it here and the app will stop all notifications for it (see the tutorial)
The “Contacts” section, allows keeping the information of the veterinarian and of the emergency contact for each pet. If you leave your pet with a friend for a few days, you can share with them a Care Guide which will include this information. This way, they will know how to react in case of an emergency.
Finally, in the Documents section you can keep copies of all the important documents of your pet, such as the passport, the medical book the city hall license etc. We have a separate tutorial that explains how to add the documents of your pet to the 11pets: Pet Care app.
If you feel that we missed something, just send us an email and we will make sure to include it in one of our next versions.