11pets includes a dedicated menu that allows tracking the behavior of each pet. To access this menu:
- Go to the main menu of the pet
- Tap on the arrow at the top right part to see the additional information
- Open the menu of this pet by tapping on the top part of the screen
- Select the “Behavior” category
The menu allows you to keep three different types of information for each pet: evaluations, notes and timeline.
You can evaluate the characteristics of each pet easily using the “stars”. In the example that follows, we have a dog that is not aggressive at all, quite noisy, somewhat scared, occasionally shy and very sociable. In addition to the evaluation by stars, you can also include relevant notes.
Include your own characteristics
If you want, you can include your own characteristics. To do that:
- Tap on the “Edit” button to the right of “Characteristics”
- To add a new characteristic, tap the “+” button
- Add the name and tap “Save”
The new characteristic has been added and will be available for all your pets.
Set the values for the different characteristics
To define the values for the different characteristics:
- Tap the “Edit” at the top-right part of the screen
- Add a star rating for the different characteristics
- Tap the “OK” button at the top-right corner to save
The timeline allows monitoring the behavior of a pet over time with photos and notes. With this information you can closely monitor your pet’s evolution and keep track of all changes in its behavior
To add a new note, tap the “Add note” button.
Set the notes and the date and then tap the “Save” button. You will see the new note added in the timeline.
Start tracking the behavior of your pet now
The behavior tracking is available for 11pets: Groomer, 11pets: Adopt and for the Productivity Plan of 11pets: Pet Care. If you already have the 11pets: Pet Care app installed, upgrade to the Productivity Plan and start tracking the behavior of your pet now.