With the Groomer Plus plan of 11pets: Groomer you have access to additional features to make the management of your grooming, as easy as possible. With this plan you can download information related to your business in Excel format, so you can analyze the information and identify trends. This information can be very useful to provide your business manager and help him better understand your business.
You can download Excel documents for the functionalities:
- Invoicing: a report with the information of all the receipts that you have generated during the selected period.
- Purchases: offers a report with information related to the sales of your business.
- Expenses: shows a report with the information related to your business expenses during the selected period.
How to download and use document filters
To download an Excel document from the app, you need to follow three simple steps, replicable in each of the aforementioned functionalities.
You have to enter the functionality, Invoicing in this case. When the app has synchronized, go to “Reports”. From there, you can generate Excel files, filtering, if you want, by dates.
Sometimes, we just want information of a period of time, not all the data we have generated during the years. That is why you can filter by dates and download only the information related to the dates that interest you.
As shown in the image below, in any of the three functionalities that allow the creation of reports, you can enable the “filter by dates”. This allows you to filter:
- Is before: when adding a date, the information generated prior to that date will be displayed.
- Is after: when adding a date, it will show only the information after that date.
- Between: you can add a fork to show the information between the two selected dates.
Excel Document – Invoicing
The Excel document is very useful to review all the operations and track of different parameters. The document has 4 sheets with different information:
- Invoices: the first sheet shows a quick view of all the receipts that have been generated during the selected period, with information such as the date, the customer, if they paid in cash or card, the price, if there was a discount, etc.
- Details Data: the second sheet shows detailed information of each of the operations carried out. With more information than was shown in the previous one.
- Totals: this sheet shows a summary of the transactions divided by month. You will be able to see the information related to the income generated, showing the price of the sales, the quantity or discount, among others.
- Tax: this last sheet shows the information related to the taxes generated during the chosen period, divided by month.
The following image is an example of the first Excel sheet and where and how to switch to the next sheets.
The first sheet shows the main information of the receipts. The information is grouped into categories that are at the top and show the name of the receipt, the date, if the receipt is voided or paid, the currency with which it was paid, information about the customer (name, email, telephone , country and ID), what day the receipt was paid, how it was paid (card or cash) and, finally, the price without taxes, the value of the taxes, if there was a discount and the final total value .
Some categories have the same symbol. This means that column has an active filter. That is, by clicking on this symbol (or button) you can filter that column. Any category with the symbol can be filtered by following these simple steps:
Step 1: click on the button-symbol of the category that we want to filter. In this case, we are going to filter the category “payment method”.
Step 2: a drop-down will appear with all the filter information. At the top you can filter alphabetically. At the bottom you have the option to filter according to the two options in the column. In this case, you can filter by selecting all, only show those paid with cash or just the ones paid with card.
Step 3: select the filter you want. In this case, we just want the receipts paid with cash to be shown, so we will remove the “tik” from the card box.
Step 4: once the “tik” is only in the options that we want to be shown (in this case cash), press “OK”.
Step 5: already filtered, only the receipts we want are shown, those paid with cash.
As in this filter, in the other categories and next sheets, when this button-symbol appears we can filter the content.
The second sheet shows in-depth information about the receipts presented on the previous one. Like the previous page, you can see different categories such as the name of the receipt, the date, if the receipt is voided or paid, the currency with which it was paid, information about the client (name, email, telephone, country and DNI), what day the receipt was paid, how it was paid (card or cash). In addition, information related to the payment also appears, as well as information related to the price of the product.
An entry (an entry referring to a row) will be generated for each product sold, not for each receipt generated. So, for example, receipt 19 has 4 entries (4 rows), one for each product sold: ball, shampoo, collar, and bath. You have detailed information about each of the items or services sold. As it’s shown in the following image:
As in the other sheets, all the categories that have the symbol shown before can use filters so that only the information or receipts that you want are shown to you.
The Totals sheet shows a summary of all transactions, of all receipts generated during the selected period, divided into months. Different information is shown, in the left part the segmentation by date, either annual or monthly. Then the category of the product sold, the average price of products sold, the quantity, if there was a discount; the price without taxes, the total of taxes and the final total.
The button-symbol for filtering also appears on this page. On this occasion, you can filter annually, so that only the information for specific years is shown to us; or filter generally according to whether we want to show all the receipts, only the paid ones or only the voided ones.
To filter based on receipts, follow the next steps:
Step 1: click on the button-symbol at the top.
Step 2: click on the receipts you want to be shown, in this case the paid ones.
Step 3: press “OK” to apply the changes to the filter.
Step 4: the filter has already been applied and it only shows us the data related to paid receipts.
The last sheet shows the information related to the taxes generated with the sales of products and services during the selected period. You will know the taxes generated from the sales per month and year.
As in the previous sheet, in Totals, you have two different filters: the first one filters annually, so that only the data for certain years is shown; the second filters according to whether you want all receipts to be shown, only paid ones or only voided ones, as shown above.
Excel Document – Purchases
To download this Excel document, you will have to enter the Purchases functionality. When the app has sync up, go to “Reports”. From this section, you can generate the Excel files and filter it if you want.
The Excel document that is generated from the Purchases works as the previous one. The difference is the information that is shown. As in the Invoices Excel, there are four different sheets:
- Purchases data: presents a summary of all purchases generated during the selected period.
- Details data: the second sheet shows detailed information on each of the operations. With more information than was shown in the previous one.
- Appointments: the third sheet shows the information related to the appointments you have had during the selected period.
- Totals: as in the previous Excel, the last sheet is a summary by month and year of all the sales made during the selected period.
Excel Document – Expenses
To download this Excel document, you will have to enter the Expenses functionality. When the app has sync up, go to “Reports”. From this section, you can generate the Excel files and filter it if you want.
The Expenses Excel document works as the previous ones. But once again, the information generated in the sheets is different. This document has only two sheets:
- Expenses data: this sheet shows the different categories of expenses created from the app, with the possibility of using the different filters.
- Totals: as in the previous Excels, you will be able to see a summary of the expenses generated by month and year of the selected period.
If you do not have an account already, download the 11pets: Groomer app now and register as a professional groomer. Will you be immediately given a 30-days free trial period for the most advanced grooming software available. We are absolutely sure that you will love it! If you have your data in a different system, just let us know and we will make our best to help you automatically port them to 11pets.