With the 11pets: Adopt platform you can share the data of an animal with the adopter easily. In this tutorial we will explain the different steps to share the information you select about an animal with its new family and, in this way, have all the data already stored.
This procedure is very important, since in this way the adopter will acquire all the necessary information to make maintenance easier. With this functionality the adopter will know when the last deworming has occurred and when it will has to be done in the future, if he has or has had any disease or pathology and if the animal requires specific medications or care, among other things. The copy that will be given to the new family is not binding, that is: if the adopter adds or modifies information, the data that the shelter has, will remain unchanged.
Copy Pet Details
All the information we have on the animal appears in the main menu. We will press in the lower left where we will find “Copy Pet Details”.
Make a Copy
We will press “+” to create a copy of the data.
Select the Adopter
We will select the adopter with whom we want to share the information.
Select the Data
In this section you can select the data that you want to be shared with the adopter. The different options you have are:
- Hygine: the adopter will receive information related to the care of the animal, nails, baths, cleaning of the ears to avoid otitis, etc.
- Periodic Maintenance: it refers to deworming, to know when they were last, internal and external, and when they are next. Also, when you have to deworm again, it will send you a reminder.
- Vaccines: he/she will receive the data related to the vaccines that the animal has. You will also receive reminders when you need to vaccinate the animal.
- Measurements: with this section you will get all the information of the measurements, but not only the last one, all the ones that have been done.
- Incidents: in this section you will be sent information related to small health incidents that the animal has had.
- Health: with this section you will receive all the information about the pathologies that the animal has had or has, allergies, tests, clinical tests, etc.
If you select the “send email” option, the system will automatically send an email to the adopter.
Select the email address
Select which adopter you want to send it to.
Click “Done” to finish the process.
Claim the information
The adopter can claimthe information using the “Shared Code”. A tutorial for adopters will be elaborated and distributed in the future, which will explain the steps to obtain all the information in a simple way.
When the information has been claimed by the adopter, the status will change to “Accepted”.
In the following video tutorial you will find the steps to follow.
If you feel that we missed something, just send us an email and we will make sure to include it in one of our next versions.