11pets: Groomer has a section dedicated to providing statistics and insights about your activity. Through the Statistics section, you can monitor your invoicing, the income from appointments and product sales, the number and type of appointments as well as the frequency of the visits of your customers.
The statistics menu
To access the Statistics section, tap the Statistics button from the Dashboard.
This section summarizes the activity of each month for the last 12 months. You can observe trends for several different metrics.
- Total Invoicing: Shows the total invoicing per month for the last 12 months
- Appointments Invoicing: Shows the part of the invoicing that comes from the appointments
- Purchases Invoicing: Shows the part of the invoicing that comes from the sales of products
- Appointments: The number of appointments for each month for the last 12 months
- Frequency: Number of customers with appointments in a specific period (in this example, 7 customers visited every month)
- State: The state of the current appointments (completed, pending, canceled etc.)
To see your daily activity, tap on the “Per Day” section. The charts present the activity for the last 30 days.
- Appointments Invoicing: The appointments invoicing for each day for the last 30 days.
- Appointments: The number of completed appointments for each day for the last 30 days
Customer and pet summary
The Summary section provides information about the total number of pets and customers. In addition, it presents the number of pets and customers with at least one appointment in the last 3 months, the last 6 months and the last 12 months. To access this section, tap on the “Summary” tab.
Complete Calendar Year
If you want to see the statistics for the complete calendar year (or correspondingly, the complete calendar month), tap the “Reset Date Range” button.
If you want to see the statistics for the previous year (or correspondingly, the previous month), tap the “Previous Year” button.
If you feel that we missed something, just send us an email and we will make sure to include it in one of our next versions.